The Mission of the Kendal at Oberlin Woodshop is to provide the space and appropriate equipment for Woodshop members to build, finish, and repair personal projects.
If feasible, members may also
1) make or repair items at minimal cost for other residents,
2) inspect and repair items for resale by Kendal Resale Shop and the Cardinal Shop,
3) assist Kendal Facility Services or other staff when requested,
4) offer advice and assistance to members on woodworking projects when requested,
5) donate time and materials to good causes,
6) assist residents and Kendal staff in salvaging and repurposing usable building materials.